When it comes to marketing your products online, nothing is worse than attempting to do everything yourself – and I mean EVERYTHING!
It’s bad enough just putting an eBook together and writing up a sales page. It’s bad enough just setting up your site with your own PayPal button and getting that linked to your download page!
Well, whilst I can’t promise an easy solution to have everything done for you, I can provide you with the graphics already done to make your life easier!
Why Do I Need Graphics?
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock or are completely new to the internet, you’ll know that graphics help SELL a product. I don’t care what you’re selling – words alone can only do so much, but graphics will help your visitors decide if they want to stay on your website and read your sales copy or leave there and then.
Good graphics represent you, your business and what you’re selling. If your site looks tacky, and looks like a home-improvement botched job, what impression does that leave about your product?
It doesn’t matter how good your sales copy is, how valuable your product actually is, or what other people are saying through your testimonials, or even if you’re offering a LIFETIME guarantee. No one would care and your efforts would be completely wasted!
Forget about one-time offers, upsells, downsells and cross-sells, tell-a-friend scripts, tweet me buttons, share this on Facebook buttons, affiliate programs or even offering high-ticket items, none of it will happen because you didn’t make a good first and lasting impression. You did not WOW them!
Even if you wanted to collect sign-ups and follow up with your subscribers with promo emails for you products and affiliate recommendations, no one would want to sign-up because of the first impression you’re leaving on your site! They’ll remember you as ‘that’s the guy with that awful website trying to spam me and sell me junk’... harsh but true.
So with that said, it stands to reason that graphics comes FIRST in the sales process and is definitely a top priority when it comes to building an online presence.
But the question you should be asking yourself is...
What Am I Going to Do About It?
- Post a job on Elance or similar site and hire someone else to do it for you? – It’s a very sensible choice seeing as there are many professionals on there that can provide you with decent mini-site graphics.
However there are NO guarantees when you hire someone to do the work for you especially if you haven’t seen their work before. I’ve had many bad experiences with so-called graphics designers who did the work but didn’t put in ANY effort, care or attention to detail into the design and left me with digital junk!
On the other hand, I’ve had AMAZING graphics created for me but nearly had a heart attack at the price - $600! Sure the design was great, and would certainly do the job but it was simply un-affordable and difficult to recoup my investment quickly enough to hire any time soon!
- Watch a load of Photoshop tutorials on YouTube and try doing it yourself? – Now I’m not doubting your skills, but learning to use Photoshop does take time. I’ve used it for several years now and still don’t know all the functions! And once you’ve mastered the main functions you’ll still need to learn how to compose and arrange your graphics so it’ll look good in a smaller resolution and in 3D.
- Use someone else’s graphics! – Now you’re talking! But before you start browsing sites and right-clicking on their images and saving them to your desktop, you must know that it’s not legal and will certainly get you into trouble – that is unless someone gives you PERMISSION to do so. And that’s where I come in...
What Have You Created for Me?
I’ve created 100s of mini-sites over the span of my time online. So much so, that it’s become second nature to me. What does that mean for you?... It simply means I can create more templates, faster, better and cheaper for you!
It also means you can start putting your products online quickly, without fuss about what to do about those graphics and then reaping the benefits of more leads, sales and higher conversions!
So what I’ve done for you is create 7 complete mini-site graphic packages which you can modify with your product or business name.
What You Get!
Each mini-site pack comes complete with:
- A medium size box
- A spiral bound report
A paperback book image
- A CD
- A package graphic of all of the above
- Johnson Box
- Testimonial box
- Guarantee box
- Tick Boxes in 3 sizes
- 4 Call-to-action buttons including... 'buy-now', 'sign-up now', 'add to cart', and 'tell-a-friend' button
Includes 8 animated banners in standard sizes:
You’ll also receive the FLATTENED PSDs and fonts that will allow you to add your own product name or domain name onto the templates.
Click on the "More Images" tab above to see each ministe sample