Brick and Mortar Business for Newbies (PLR)
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
- Download File Size - 6,141Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC (source)
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF Reader
- Number of Pages - 37
- Release Date - 2009
- Suggested Retail Price - 17.00
"Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES!" is an info-packed guide that will teach you all you need to know about getting started in your own retail business in the minimum amount of time.
You don't have to wait for my ebook to arrive in the mail because it is ready to be downloaded to your computer right now! Inside I will give you the heads-up on what paperwork you'll need to fill out, how to choose your market, products, and location... ...along with how to set up your shop for maximum effectiveness and where to advertise.
Take a look here for a sneak peak of what you will find inside this information packed guide:
- 14 questions you MUST ask yourself if you're considering starting a retail business.
- The reason why a retail business is the most challenging yet most rewarding venture you can start.
- 6 Reasons why you should start your own retail business today.
- Learn the one thing that will be the most important part of starting your retail business
- 11 sections you must not leave out of your business plan if you want to be taken seriously when applying for a loan.
- Why you can think of your business plan as an instruction manual that you write for yourself.
- 1 Area of your business plan that you must know a LOT about if you are going to be successful.
- The 3 major types of businesses you'll have to choose from when starting up in retail... and which is right for you.
- Learn what a Sole Proprietorship is and 6 benefits to running your business with one.
- 5 pitfalls to being a Sole Proprietor.
- Know them before you make your decision.
- Learn the 2 most common types of partnerships and how to choose one over the other.
- 10 items that must be present in any partnership agreement made between you and your business partner.
- 7 benefits to running your business with a partnership.
- 5 pitfalls to look out for if you decide to create your business as a partnership.
- Learn what it means to start your business as a corporation - and if this type of business is right for you.
- Understand why you'll need a board of directors if you choose this type of business start-up.
- 4 problems you might see a corporation run into - and whether or not you want to take the chance of this happening.
- How being conscious of your surroundings can help you pick the best business for your area.
- 2 questions to ask yourself when deciding what market to enter.
- Whether or not it's important to start a business in a field that you are familiar with.
- 3 different types of retail stores and which is right for you. What you need to be aware of if you decide to open a franchise.
- and much more
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - PLR Articles (5)
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights (PLR) - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes
Business - Management
If you could start your own online business, in just a week or two, with almost no expense to get started, Would you do it?
Call us: (800) 385-6139